- began work on the footings on the north end of the building;
- completed basement excavation;
- finished existing slab sawings for underground plumbing and electrical;
- finished footings in the basement area;
- worked on existing slab demolition for underground plumbing and electric;
- delivered all building underground piping to the site (sanitary and storm);
- finished storm line piping to flow splitter;
- started and finished placing concrete for the elevator pit;
- started plumbing underground storm lines;
- formed and poured basement foundation walls; and
- started removing the metal deck.
The construction project has been underway for 114 days.
Posted by R. Gale.