- prepared and poured the slab in the north end;
- finished underground plumbing in the north end under the new slab;
- finished underground electrical at the new slab except for the area where the new security gates will be located;
- set the joist, steel, and floor deck at the basement area;
- installed electrical rough-ins in slab on deck at the basement area;
- started setting steel at the north end; and
- worked on existing steel reinforcement.
The construction project has been underway for 196 days.
Posted by R.Gale.