- finished backfill of the exterior basement walls;
- completed the slab on deck rough ins for the north ends of the main and second floor;
- set the steel on deck at the floor and roof above the newe electric room;
- continued to work on installing steel on deck in all areas;
- continued installing electric hangers; and
- started the plumbing prep at the slab on deck on the second floor.
The construction project has been underway for 253 days. The major news is that the framing for the roof structure has begun.
Posted by R. Gale